Both kids and adults will have a great time working through this free printable 4th of July maze to reach the flag in the center.
I cannot believe we are almost into July. Barbecues and big pool parties may have to be delayed for the time being but that doesn’t mean you can’t take some time to celebrate the 4th of July any way that you can!
Each holiday I try and create some super fun printable games and activities that you can play at a party, with your kids at home or at any other holiday themed event you may be planning.
Today, I’m excited to share with you this free printable 4th of July maze.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable 4th of July Maze
This free printable maze is designed to print onto a standard 8.5×11 inch sized piece of paper or cardstock.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the 4th of July maze as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This maze was created for personal or classroom use only.
More fun free printable 4th of July activities below:
- Free Printable 4th of July Word Search
Here, you will be searching for fifteen holiday themed words in this fun word search puzzle.
- Free Printable 4th of July Word Scramble
Have fun trying to unscramble these twelve holiday themed words in this word scramble game.
- Free Printable 4th of July Coloring Page
This American flag coloring page is the perfect activity for kids to work on at parties, the classroom or at home!
- How many words can you make out of Independence Day – Free Printable activity
See how many different words you can make out of the letters that make up the word “Independence Day.”
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.