Today I am excited to share with you this free printable Father’s Day maze. It would make a great activity to play at a family party this Summer or just has a fun at home activity to celebrate dad.
In this game, you will be working your way through the maze to reach the gift in the center.
Mazes are a great relaxing activity to work on, as well as something fun to play as a party game or an at home activity. Be sure to check out some of our other fun free printable Father’s Day games below.
Free Printable Father’s Day Maze
This game was designed to be printed onto an 8.5×11 inch piece of paper or cardstock. One game will print per page.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the maze as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This game was created for personal or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Check out the full printable Father’s Day game bundle below:
More fun free Father’s Day games below:
- How many words can you make out of Father’s Day activity – Free Printable
This is a game where you have to try and come up with as many words as you can using only the letters found in Father’s Day.
- Free Printable Father’s Day Word Scramble
Here, you will be working to unscramble fifteen Father’s Day themed words. With both long and short words, this game is perfect for both children and adults.
- Free Printable Father’s Day Word Search
In this activity, you will be searching for fifteen holiday themed words in this fun word search game. Words can be found horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.
- Free Printable Father’s Day Scattergories Game
In this fun game, you will have to try and come up with answers for each of the eight categories that begin with each letter of the word BEST. Once completed, compare your answers with friends and family. Whichever player has the most unique words, is the winner!
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.