Is there a grinch in your life this holiday season? Family, friends and coworkers will get a kick out of this fun grinch pills treat bag. They make the perfect holiday gift, stocking stuffer or party favor.
The front of this adorable bag topper features an angry elf. The back includes a cute poem and a now happy elf. Who wouldn’t be more cheerful after eating a bag of delicious M&Ms!
- Free printable bag topper pdf (the download link is located at the bottom of this post).
- White cardstock or printer paper (cardstock is highly recommended for the best quality)
- Snack size ziplock bags
- Green M&Ms
How to assemble the grinch pills:
The design is set up on an 8.5×11 inch page. It is set up to print 2 bag toppers measuring 6.75×2.5 inches when folded.
After downloading the bag topper file and printing on printer paper or cardstock, trim each bag topper along the guidelines and then fold in half.
Next, fill a sandwich or snack bag with green M&Ms or any other green colored candy. If you’re making a bunch of these treat bags you could definitely buy Christmas colored M&Ms. Since I was only making a few, I just bought a regular pack and separated out he green ones by hand.
Place the folded bag topper on top of the plastic bag and staple to hold in place.
Free Printable Grinch Pills Bag Topper
This bag topper was designed to fit onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or cardstock. For the best quality, I would highly recommending using cardstock. Two bag toppers will print per page.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the bag toppers as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This printable was created for personal use or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.