With father’s day coming up, don’t forget about grandpa! Have the grandkids fill out this printable grandpa father’s day questionnaire for an easy DIY gift he will be sure to treasure. Also check out the “All about my Dad” printable father’s day gift.
When it comes to Father’s Day, I always make sure that my kids make their Grandpa a little gift as well.
One gift that is super easy (and free!) to make is an all about my Grandpa questionnaire. With a little help from an adult, they can give Grandpa a special gift to look back on for years to come.
My favorite part about these types of questionnaires is that you usually get some pretty funny answers!
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable All about my Grandpa questionnaire
Have your kids fill out the father’s day questionnaire, or if they are too little, ask them the questions and help them write down their answers. Have them draw a picture of their grandpa or tape a photo of him to the top of the page. This will be a Father’s Day gift grandpa will treasure!
The questionnaire is sized to 8.5×11 inches. For the best quality print, I would suggest printing on white cardstock.
Don’t forget to check out the “All about my Dad” printable Father’s Day gift.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.