This free printable Christmas placemat is a great way to keep kids entertained before or during Christmas dinner.
Print out a placemat for each child that will be attending your Christmas dinner or holiday party. You can keep a few cups of markers or crayons on the table and everyone will have a blast!
Each placemat includes a word search, a word scramble and a large coloring section.
Christmas Placemat for Kids | Free Printable Activity and Coloring Page
This placemat was designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of printer paper or cardstock.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the placemat as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This printable was created for personal use or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Be sure to check out the other free printable Christmas activities:
- Christmas Word Scramble: Work to unscramble all of the Christmas themed words
- Christmas I Spy Game: A fun activity to count how many of each Christmas themed item you can find in the picture above.
- Christmas Word Search: A classic word search game with Christmas themed words.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.