An easy way to add some extra personality to your Christmas presents this year is to include fun gift tags. I’ve designed 4 different free printable Christmas gift tags that will be the perfect addition to your holiday wrapping.
Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
The 8.5×11 inch pdf includes 8 tags. 4 of the tags are sized 2×3 inches and 4 of the tags are 2×2 inches. Each tag includes a space to write To and From names.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the gift tags as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. These tags were created for personal use or classroom use only.
- The free printable gift tag templates (the download link is located at the bottom of this post).
- White cardstock
- Hole punch
- Ribbon, string or twine
- Scissors or a paper cutter
How to use the gift tags:
Simply print the tags on white cardstock and cut them out. Then, use a hole punch to punch a hole into the top or corner of each tag. Finally, tie the tag to your gift with ribbon, string or twine.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
More Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags:
- Free Printable Santa Gift Tags
These gift tags are signed by Santa and will be sure to add a bit of magic to your children’s day. The tags also have space to include the child’s name, method of delivery and if they are on the naughty or nice list this year.
- Free Printable Santa Nice List Certificate
How fun would it be for your child to revive this certificate in the mail prior to Christmas day, or even that morning inside their stocking.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.