As delicious and entertaining as it is to make gingerbread houses, they can quickly get pretty messy, especially when you’ve got kids around. This free printable 3D gingerbread house coloring page is a great alternative to the traditional gingerbread house and still incorporates lots of creativity and fun.
Today, I’m sharing this free printable 3D gingerbread house coloring page. It is a great activity for kids that will keep them busy, work on their fine motor skills and give them a nice dose of holiday cheer.
- Free printable coloring page (the download link located at the bottom of this post)
- White printer paper or cardstock.
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Glue or tape
How to assemble the 3D gingerbread house:
Print out the coloring page onto white printer paper or cardstock. Using supplies such as markers, crayons, colored pencils etc, color in the gingerbread house.
After you’re done, cut the house out along the dotted lines. If your child is able to use scissors on their own, this would be a great way to practice their scissor skills.
If your kids are younger, you can cut the house out for them.
Once the gingerbread house is cut out, fold along all of the bold black lines. Place a little bit of glue onto each tab that says “glue.”
Or if you would like, you can also construct the house using scotch tape.
After the gingerbread bread house is put together, you can use it as a fun child made Christmas decor item, or use it as a little toy for pretend play.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable 3D Gingerbread House Coloring Page
This coloring page was designed to be printed onto standard 8.5×11 inch piece of printer paper or cardstock. One gingerbread house will print per page.
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the gingerbread house as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This coloring page was created for personal or classroom use only.
Enjoy this craft? Then you might like to check out some of our other printable coloring pages below:
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.