This free printable 3D haunted house coloring page is a great activity for kids of all ages. It incorporates creativity, fine motor skills and a nice dose of Halloween fun.
Today, I’m sharing this free printable 3D haunted house coloring page. It is a great activity for kids that will keep them busy for quite a while!
- Free printable coloring page (download link located at the bottom of this post)
- Printer paper or cardstock
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Glue or tape
How to assemble:
First, print out the coloring page onto white printer paper or cardstock. Next use materials such as crayons, markers, colored pencils etc. to color in the haunted house. Be creative!
Once the house is completed, cut it out along the dotted lines. If your child is able to use scissors, this would be a great activity to practice their scissor skills.
If they are younger, you can cut it out yourself for them.
Once the house is cut out, fold along all of the bold black lines. Next, place a line of glue on each tab that says “glue.”
Alternatively, you can also construct the house with tape.
Other fun creative options:
- Don’t want to color in the haunted house? Try printing the page out on colored construction paper or cardstock.
- Print the coloring page on heavier paper and try painting it or add glitter!
After the house is put together, you can use it as a fun kid made Halloween decor item, or use it as a toy for pretend play. The options are limitless!
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable 3D Haunted House Coloring Page
This coloring page was designed to be printed onto standard 8.5×11 inch printer paper or cardstock. One haunted house will print per page.
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the haunted house as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This craft was created for personal use only.
More 3D Printables:
- Free Printable 3D Buildings
- Free Printable Adopt a Puppy Kit
- Free Printable 3D Gingerbread House
- Free Printable 3D Robot
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.