This fun free printable 4th of July I Spy game would make a great activity for play dates, holiday parties or just an easy way to keep the kids entertained on a rainy day at home.
To get everyone in the Independence Day spirit, you can print out this fun I Spy game and start searching for nine 4th of July themed images. And don’t worry, I have included an answer key as well in case you get a bit stumped!
Kids will have a ton of fun trying to find all of the colorful 4th of July themed pictures. Balloons, flags, stars, ice cream and more!
How do you play 4th of July I Spy?
It is very easy! All you have to do is search in the box above and count how many of each image you see. Then, you will write down the correct number on the lines next to each image.
Here is a quick tip to make counting the images easier; you can draw an X over each picture or a circle each the picture as you count them.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable 4th of July I Spy Game
This game is designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of paper. One game will print per page.
Please feel free to download and print as may copies of the game as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This game was created for personal use only.
Check out the full printable 4th of July game bundle below:
More fun free printable 4th of July activities below:
- Free Printable 4th of July Word Search
Here, you will be searching for fifteen holiday themed words in this fun word search puzzle.
- Free Printable 4th of July Word Scramble
Have fun trying to unscramble these twelve holiday themed words in this word scramble game.
- Free Printable 4th of July Coloring Page
This American flag coloring page is the perfect activity for kids to work on at parties, the classroom or at home!
- How many words can you make out of Independence Day – Free Printable activity
See how many different words you can make out of the letters that make up the word “Independence Day.”
- Free Printable 4th of July Maze.
Work your way through this maze to reach the American flag in the center.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.