Today I wanted to share two sets of free printable floral bridal shower games. Included in each set are: bridal shower bingo cards, wedding word scramble, wedding word search, advice for the bride cards and guess how many kisses game cards.
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. That means at no cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase.
Bridal Shower Bingo Cards
How do you play bridal shower bingo?
Bridal shower bingo is a great way to keep your guests entertained at your shower. Before you start opening your gifts, hand out the printable blank bingo cards and have each guest fill in the blank spaces with gifts that they think the bride-to-be will receive. If the bride open up that gift, simply mark the box with an X. Get 5 X’s across, down or diagonal and win a prize!
Each file contains two bingo cards and is sized to fit an 8.5×11 inch piece of paper.
Wedding Word Scramble
How do you play wedding word scramble?
Wedding word scramble is a fun game where each guest tries to unscramble all of the wedding related words. Here are a few ways that you can make playing word scramble more fun:
- Make it competitive! Set a timer for 5 minutes, see which guest can unscramble the most amount of words before time runs out! The fastest guest can win a prize.
- Another option is to have all the guests start unscrambling the words at the same time. The guest who correctly figures out all the words first, wins!
Each file contains two word scramble games and is sized to fit an 8.5×11 inch piece of paper.
Wedding Word Search
Word searches are always a classic fun game to play at bridal showers. Here are a few ways to make word searches at parties more fun:
- Hand out the word search games to your guests face down. When you say GO, tell everyone to try and find all of the words as fast as possible. Whoever finds all of the words first will wine a prize!
- Set a timer for 5 minutes and see which guest can find the most words in a set amount of time.
- Have everyone work on their word search at their own pace throughout the bridal shower. After they complete it, have each guest write their name at the top fo the page and put it in a box. At the end of the shower, have the host choose one game at random and that guest will win a prize!
Each file contains two word search games and is sized to fit an 8.5×11 inch piece of paper.
Bridal Shower Advice Cards
Have your guests fill out the advice cards with words of encouragement and guidance. Afterwards, they can put the cards in a photo album or decorative box and the bride will have a wonderful keepsake to look back on for years to come.
Each pdf is sized to fit an 8.5×11 piece of paper or cardstock. Trim alone the guidelines to cut the page into 4 individual advice cards. Once cut, each card will measure 5.5×4.25 inches. For best results, I’d recommend this paper cutter that I use.
Guess How Many Kisses Game
How do you play the guess how many kisses game?
Fill a large container with Hershey Kisses. (You can buy Hershey Kisses in bulk here). I think this large glass jar would be a perfect container. Set up the jar on a table with a stack of the game cards. Have each guest come up to the table and take their guess at home many kisses are in the container. At the end of the party, reveal the correct number and the guest with the closest guess without going over can win a prize or even better, take home the jar of kisses!
Each 8.5×11 inch page is set up to print 4 cards per page. Once trimmed, each card will measure 4.5×4.25 inches.