Start your Summer off right with this free printable Summer word scramble game. It is great activity to work on in the classroom right before Summer break, or as at at home game whenever boredom sets in.
Free Printable Summer Word Scramble Game
This word scramble game is designed to be printed onto an 8.5×11 inch piece of paper. One game will print per page.
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the word scramble game as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This activity was created for personal or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Here are a few things you might like to bring on your Summer road trip to make activities in the car even easier!
These plastic clipboards come in a variety of fun colors and are perfect for working on these printable games!
This travel tray features a dry erase board, a tablet stand, room for art supplies and snacks. With tons of storage compartments, it is the perfect addition to long car rides to help keep the kiddos entertained.
More fun free printable Summer themed printables below:
- Free Printable Summer Word Search
In this word search game, you will be searching for twelve Summer themed words. Words can be found forwards, backwards, horizontally, vertically or diagonally. It is a fun and challenging game for both kids and adults.
- Free Printable Summer Maze
This Summer themed maze is great for younger children. They will have to work through the maze to reach the sun in the center. Have an eraser on hand in case you get stumped!
- Free Printable End of School Year Summer Bag Toppers
If you are looking for an adorable DIY treat to give out to your friends before Summer vacation, this “Hope you have a sweet Summer” bag topper is just what you need! Simply print out the bag topper and attach to a plastic bag full of goodies!
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.