Thanksgiving is all about gratitude. Show your friends and family how grateful you are for them by setting these free printable Thanksgiving place cards at their seat at the dinner table.
I’ve designed two sets of printable place cards that would be a great personal touch to your Thanksgiving dinner table this year.
Free Printable Thanksgiving Place Card Tags
How to use non-editable pdf:
Simply print out the tags, trim them to size using scissors or a paper cutter. Next you can handwrite your guests names in the blank space below “thankful for.” I’ve always thought handwriting gives an extra personal touch. Afterwards, you can use a hole punch to create a small hole and tie them around your napkins and silverware.
How to use editable pdf:
First, download the editable version of the pdf from the link down below. You can now open up the pdf in Adobe Acrobat. Once open, you should see blue text fields. Enter your guests names on each tag and print. Note: When using Adobe Acrobat, you’ll see that your personalized text will remain highlighted in blue. But don’t worry, only your text will print!
Next, cut out the tags using scissors or a paper cutter. (This is the paper cutter that I’m currently using).
Tip: If you’d like to create a pretty scalloped look similar to the tags in the photo above, you can use scalloped scissors as opposed to regular scissors.
Using a hole punch, punch a hole through the tags and tie a piece or ribbon or twine around your silverware and napkins. You now have custom Thanksgiving place card tags that will be sure to impress your guests!
Free Printable Thanksgiving Place Cards – Tent Cards
3 place cards will print per 8.5×11 inch page. I would definitely recommend printing on white cardstock or kraft cardstock for the best quality. Cardstock is also heavier and will help the place cards stand up on their own.
Once the place cards are trimmed, fold them in half. The cards will measure 3×3 inches.
How to use the non-editable pdf:
Print out the place cards and trim them to size using a paper cutter or scissors. Fold the place cards in half to create the tent fold. You can now write in the name of each guest.
How to use the editable pdf:
Download the editable version of the place cards from the link below. Open up the pdf in Adobe Acrobat and you should see blue text fields. Don’t worry, it won’t actually print blue! Enter your guests names on each place card and print. Next, cut out each card and fold in half.
Tip: Leave pens or pencils on the table so that your guests can write on their place cards what they are thankful for this year. Go around the table and read them aloud during dinner! I think these rustic twig pencils would look so beautiful on the table!
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.