Make your way through this fun free printable Hanukkah maze to reach the dreidel in the center. Mazes are a great activity for both kids and adults alike to enjoy at home or a holiday party this winter.
Mazes are a great activity for play dates at home, classroom parties, holiday parties and so much more. They are fun for all ages and never take too long to finish.
This free printable Hanukkah maze would make a great activity to help get your kids in the holiday spirit this winter season.
Free Printable Hanukkah Maze
This game is designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of printer paper or cardstock. One game will print per page.
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the Hanukkah maze as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This game was created for personal or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Be sure to check out some of our other fun free printable Hanukkah games and activities below:
- Hanukkah Word Scramble – Free Printable Game
In this activity, you will have to unscramble twelve Hanukkah themed words.
- Free Printable Hanukkah I Spy Game
In this holiday themed I Spy game, you will be searching for size Hanukkah images to find. Search for and count how many of each image you see in the box above and write down the correct number on the lines below.
- Free Printable how many words can you make out of Menorah game
This is a fun activity where the goal is to try and see how many different words you can come up with using only the letters found in the word Menorah. Can you believe there are 121 words you can put together?
- Menorah Coloring Page – Free Printable
Download and print out this menorah coloring page and the kids can color in each candle as you light the Menorah each night of Hanukkah
- Dreidel Template – Free Printable
This dreidel template is available in both large and small sizes. They are the perfect start to any Hanukkah themed craft project!
Interested in download all of our printable Hanukkah themed games, activities and coloring pages all at once? Be sure to check out our bundle below!
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.