Leaving out milk and cookies for Santa is always a fun Christmas Eve tradition. It’s always exciting to wake up in the morning and see how many cookies Santa ate!
Today, I wanted to share with you this free printable Santa cookies and milk placemat.
What is included on the placemat?
There are spaces to include a glass of milk (in case Santa is thirsty after a long night of deliver presents around the word!), some of your family’s favorite cookies, and a few carrots for Rudolph and the rest of the reindeers.
At the bottom your child can write their name or you can sign it from the whole family.
If you’d like, you can print out this placemat every year. OR if you’d like to make it more durable and not worry about reprinting every Christmas Eve, you can laminate it.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable Santa Placemat
This placemat is sized to fit on a standard 8.5×11 inch pice of paper. For the highest quality, I would recommend printing on white cardstock.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the Santa placemat as you need. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This placemat was created for personal use only.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.