Make sure your elf leaves his notes to the kids on these fun free printable blank elf on the shelf note cards. They feature a “A Note From The Elf” headline and an adorable official North Pole seal stamped on. The note cards are blank leaving plenty of room to explain all of the creative and silly situations the elf finds himself in the Christmas season.
Ways to use the blank elf note cards:
As we all know, the elf arrives in December and moves each night up until the long awaited Christmas Eve. Every morning when the kids find the elf in a different location, it can be fun to include a note along with him or her to describe what they got into the night before.
Some other ideas:
- Writing a Christmas themed joke.
- Drawing a silly picture.
- Writing a note asking the kids a question or a riddle.
Free Printable Blank Elf on the Shelf Note Cards
These note cards are designed to print onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of paper or cardstock. Once printed, simply trim along the dotted lines to create the eight note cards.
The note cards feature a “A Note From The Elf” headline and a cute official North Pole seal stamped on. The cards are blank meaning you have the room to be creative and write anything you would like!
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the blank note cards as you would like. However please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. These note cards were created for personal or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
More fun free Elf on the Shelf printables below:
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt
While this isn’t specific to the elf on the shelf tradition. I thought it would be the perfect little activity for the elf to set up for the kid to wake up to in the morning! Simply place the scavenger hunt clues around your home and leave a small gift in a closet. Hand your child the first clue and watch them have fun searching! This set includes eight free printable Christmas themed scavenger hunt clues.
- Free Printable Official Elf Adoption Certificate
Use this adoption certificate to officially make your little elf part of the family. It spaces to include your kids’ or family’s name, the elf’s name and is signed by Santa Claus himself! Stamped with the official North Pole document seal, this certificate is perfect to get everyone into the Christmas spirit this year.
- Free Printable Elf Report Cards
This set includes official elf report cards, keep up the good work cards and a warning card. Great for praising good behavior or reminding them that the elf and Santa are watching, these free printables would make a great addition to add to your elf on the shelf tradition.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.