Get in the holiday spirit this Spring with this free printable Easter coloring page.
Featuring an adorable little bunny sitting next to two Easter eggs, this coloring page is perfect for keeping the kiddos busy and having fun!
Personally, I just love coloring pages. There is something so relaxing about them that bring me back to childhood. And having been an art major in college, art and creativity will always have a special place in my heart.
I am so happy that I can now color and do art projects with my kids as well!
Leading up to every holiday, I try and have them create some holiday themed artwork to hang around the house or on the refrigerator. And with Easter coming up, we definitely needed a festive project to work on.
I recently created this free printable Easter coloring page that features a cute little bunny surrounded by Easter eggs.
Break out the markers, crayons and colored pencils and get creative!
How to make a coloring page reusable:
For my oldest son’s birthday, my husband’s mother had bought him a dinosaur activity book that had pages made out of dry erase board.
I had never seen a book like this and thought it was so cool! All of the activities could be done in dry erase marker and then wiped off and done again.
My son’s favorite part of this book however, was the dinosaur coloring page. He had a variety of different colored dry erase markers and could color in the dinosaur pictures and then wipe them off and start again.
This got me thinking that I could probably make any type of coloring page reusable by placing them inside of a dry erase pocket.
These little pockets are so great for games, word puzzles and of course coloring pages.
When they are done, you can easily wipe everything off and store away for the next art session.
Free Printable Easter Coloring Page
This coloring page is designed to be printed onto an 8.5×11 inch piece of paper.
When I have my kids work on holiday themed coloring pages, I usually print out the designs onto white cardstock. Regular printer paper is totally fine too, I just like to use cardstock to add a little extra durability to the page. This way, I can pack their drawings up when the holiday is over and then save them to hang up when it holiday rolls around the next year.
And if you have little boys like I do, they may not be the most gentle with their coloring pages. And so we definitely need some more durable paper at our house!
Feel free to download and print as many copies of this coloring page as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This coloring page is intended for personal or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
More free Easter printables:
- Build a Bunny Coloring Page
In this fun activity you will be coloring in and cutting out the pieces that make up a bunny. Simply glue them together for a fun afternoon project!
- Easter Word Search
Have fun searching for these Easter themed words in this printable puzzle. Words can be found forwards, backwards, horizontally, vertically or diagonally.
- Easter Word Scramble
Try and unscramble these Easter themed words in this word scramble game. With both long and short words included, this activity is great for kids and adults alike.
- Easter Scavenger Hunt
Make finding their Easter baskets even more fun with this fun free printable Easter scavenger hunt for kids. Featuring eight clues, this game is easy to set up and you don’t even have to leave the house!
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.