This free printable build your own monster coloring page is a wonderfully fun activity to keep the kids entertained and having fun on a rainy day at home!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. This means that at no extra cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you decide to make a purchase. For more information, please read our affiliate disclosure.
I really love making these “build your own” printables for my kids. Over the past year or so I have been trying to design a bunch of coloring pages for various holidays and seasons.
These coloring pages offer so many different opportunities for kids to practice new skills as well. Between hand eye coordination coloring in the pieces, scissor skills (if they are old enough!) gluing, and putting together a puzzle, there are definitely some fun learning opportunities to be had as well.
Speaking of scissor skills, I would highly recommend these Melissa and Doug Child-Safe Scissors. They are safe for kids but surprisingly still cut paper very well.
And of course, you get some brand new kid created artwork to hang on that refrigerator.
And today, I’m happy to share one these printable coloring pages with you!
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Free printable coloring page (the download link is located at the bottom of this post)
- White printer paper or cardstock
- Construction paper
Free Printable Build Your Own Monster Coloring Page
This coloring page is designed to be printed onto an 8.5×11 inch piece of paper or cardstock.
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the build your own monster activity as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This coloring page was created for personal or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
More “Build Your Own” Activities:
Build your own turkey coloring page
This free printable build a turkey coloring page will surely be a huge hit at any upcoming holiday party. It is also a really great activity to keep the kids entertained while you are busy cooking the big Thanksgiving dinner!
Build your own snowman coloring page
Simply color and cut out the shapes on the free printable coloring page. Then glue them together to build your very own snowman! It is the perfect activity to keep your children or students entertained and having fun this winter!
Build a Bunny coloring page
This is a great activity for kids to work on during an Easter or Spring themed party. Color and cut out the shapes to build your very own adorable bunny!
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.