Next up in the free printable bridal shower game series is wedding word search. A classic fun activity to have your guests play at your party.
Check out the other matching bridal shower games here:
- Bridal Shower Bingo Cards
- Wedding Word Scramble
- Guess How Many Kisses Cards
- Advice for the Bride Cards
Disclaimer: This post contains Amazon affiliate links. That means I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase through one of my links. This comes at no extra cost to you.
Who doesn’t love a good word search! They always remind me of long car rides. My parents would always get us some kind of activity book to keep us entertained in the car. It still didn’t stop my brothers and I from constantly asking, are we there yet?
Anyway! This free printable bridal shower word search game is available to print in two sizes. The first version is 5×7 inches and will print 1 game per page. This version is best if you are planning on sending the files to a local or online printer.
Wedding Word Search
5×7 inch file (Prints 1 game per page)
8.5×11 inch file (Prints 2 games per page)
A few ways to make bridal shower games more fun!
- Set a timer and see which guest can find the most words in a set amount of time. The person with the most words when time is up wins a prize!
- Hand out the word search to everyone face down. When you say GO, tell your guests to find all the words as quickly as possible. Whoever finds all the words first will win a prize!
- Everyone can work on their word search at their leisure throughout the bridal shower. After, have each guest write their name on the page and put the finished word search in a box (this one is perfect!). At the end of the party, have the host choose one piece of paper at random and the winner will get a prize.