This free printable build a bunny coloring page is the perfect activity for kids to work on during an Easter or Spring themed party, or simply something fun to do on an ordinary day at home!
Whether you are celebrating Easter or just think bunnies are super cute, this free activity page is perfect for keeping your little ones entertained and having fun.
There are so many benefits to activities such as this as well.
Whether your child colors inside or outside of the lines, they are building hand eye coordination and expressing themselves creatively. It is also fun for them to be able to choose whichever colors they want, and that may not necessarily be realistic bunny colors!
Practicing how to use a scissor is I think an often overlooked skill to teach little kids. Honestly, until my mom got my son these Melissa and Doug child friendly scissors, scissor skills were not on my mind either. However, practicing how to hold scissors and cut safely is a great skill that even the littlest kids can begin to master.
Putting together a puzzle
This activity page is sort of like an unconventional puzzle if you really think about it! You have all the pieces of the bunny in front of you and you have to figure out where to place everything to bring him to life!
Learning how to glue paper is also an important skill. When your children are in school, they will be doing so many different projects that require them to use liquid glue or glue sticks. It can be helpful for them to understand how to use these tools in the correct way so glue doesn’t go wasted.
Showing off artwork
As I mentioned a little earlier, my son LOVES showing everyone the projects he makes. Having kid made artwork displayed around the house or classroom is a great way for your kids to show off something they are proud of. Not to mention it is just super cute to have toddler art hanging on the walls at all times!
Download link is located at the bottom of this post.
Free Printable Build a Bunny Coloring Page
This activity page is designed to be printed onto an 8.5×11 inch piece of paper or cardstock.
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the build a bunny coloring page as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This activity page is intended for personal or classroom use only.
Supplies needed to build your very own bunny:
- Free printable coloring page (the download link is located at the bottom of this post)
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Scissors (if your kids will be cutting out the bunny shapes I highly recommend these child safe scissors)
- White printer paper or cardstock
- Construction paper
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like to check out some of our other fun free printable “Build A…” coloring pages below:
- Free printable Build a Turkey coloring page
This build a turkey activity page is perfect to keep the kids entertained and out of trouble this upcoming Thanksgiving season. It would also make a fun festive decoration to hang on your wall or refrigerator.
- Free printable Build a Monster coloring page
This build your own monster coloring page is a wonderfully fun and creative activity to keep the kids entertained on a rainy day at home!
- Free printable Build a Snowman coloring page
Build a snowman without being out in the freezing cold! All you need to do is color and cut out the shapes on the activity page and then glue them together to build your very own snowman.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.