This free printable Halloween dot painting coloring page is perfect for getting kids into the holiday spirit all while working on their fine motor skills.
With the weather starting to get chillier, you might be looking for some fun activities to do with your little ones without going outside.
Today, I’m excited to share with you this free printable Halloween dot coloring page perfect for rainy days, playdates, classroom parties and more.
With minimal supplies, kids can create a fun piece of Halloween artwork all while working on their fine motor skills and matching abilities.
- Free printable template (the download link is located at the bottom of this post)
- Cotton swaps
- Purple, orange, black and green paint
How do you complete the coloring page?
After printing out the free coloring page, grab some purple, orange, black and green paint.
Next get a few cotton swabs and using the key at the bottom of the page, fill in each dot with the corresponding color.
- 1 = purple
- 2 = orange
- 3 = black
- 4 = green
Alternatives to cotton swabs and paint:
- Finger paint and little fingers! (Be prepared for a little mess!)
- Markers, crayons or colored pencils to fill in the dots.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable Halloween dot painting coloring page
This coloring page was designed to be printed onto standard 8.5×11 inch white printer paper. One coloring activity will print per page.
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the coloring page as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. It is intended for personal or classroom only.
More fun free printable Halloween activities below:
- Create Your Own Jack-O-Lantern Coloring Page – Free Halloween Printable
This free printable create your own Jack-O-Lantern coloring page is the perfect activity to get your kids in the Halloween spirit this fall. With this activity, your children can create their own unique Jack-O-Lantern to color in and display around their home or classroom.
- I Spy Halloween – Free Printable Game
This free printable I spy Halloween game features pumpkins, witches hats, skulls, candy corn and more It is great for kids of all ages and is the perfect spooky activity to get everyone into the Halloween spirit this year.
- Free Printable Halloween Spot the Difference Activity
This free printable Halloween spot the difference activity is a great game to keep your kids or students entertained this Halloween season. After your child is done spotting the differences, it can easily double as a fun and spooky coloring page!
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.