Today I wanted to share a very easy Christmas Tree Craft that would be perfect for younger kids. This would be a great activity for a classroom holiday party, or just a fun rainy day project.
- Free printable Christmas Tree template (the download link is located at the bottom of this post).
- White printer paper or cardstock
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils
- Mini pom poms
How to put together the Christmas Tree Craft:
All you need to do is download the free printable Christmas Tree coloring page at the bottom of this post. You can print on regular printer paper or white cardstock. Have your kids fill in the tree with markers, crayons or colored pencils.
Check out these pom poms on Amazon that would be perfect for this project and tons of other fun crafts for kids!
Once the glue has completely dried, your super easy Christmas Tree craft is ready to be displayed! I putting this page in a nice picture frame would be a fantastic keepsake and yearly holiday decoration.
Christmas Tree Coloring Page
This coloring was was designed to be printed onto a standard piece of 8.5×11 inch white printer paper or cardstock. One tree will print per page.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the Christmas Tree template as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This template was created for personal use or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.