Use this free printable gingerbread man template for tons of fun holiday themed crafts this upcoming winter season. Whether you use it as a coloring page, a stencil, wall decoration or something totally different, this template will give your winter project great place to start.
There are so many different ways you can use these gingerbread men template. From coloring pages, to stencils, to window decorations and more! Let your and your kids’ creativity really run wild!
How to use the templates:
- Use them as coloring pages (think crayons, markers, colored pencils or decorate with other art supplies like paint, glitter and pom poms)
- Cut them out and use them as stencils
- Decorate and display on your refrigerator, window, wall or door
- Use the small templates to create placecards for holiday dinners
- Use the small templates as gift tags for presents
Both templates below are designed to print onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of paper. Depending on what project you are planning to use these templates with, I may recommend printing on white cardstock instead due to the increased durability of the paper.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable Gingerbread Man Template – Large Size
This template is designed to print onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of paper or cardstock. One gingerbread man outline will print per page.
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the gingerbread man template as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. Both templates are intended for personal or classroom use only.
Free Printable Gingerbread Man Template – Small Size
This template is designed to print onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of paper or cardstock. Four gingerbread men outlines will print per page.
If you enjoyed this gingerbread man template, you might also like to check out some of our other fun free printables for kids:
- Free Printable Christmas Light Template
This Christmas light template will be a wonderful addition to plenty of fun holiday projects this upcoming winter season. Use it as a coloring page, a stencil or to even create some festive DIY door decorations.
- Free Printable Christmas Maze
Find your way through his holiday themed maze to reach the Santa Claus in the center. A simple yet fun activity for kids to get into the holiday spirit.
- How many words can you make out of Christmas
This free printable game is a great way to keep the kids entertained while also learning! Using each letter only once, see how many different words you can make out of “CHRISTMAS.” Write as many words as you can on the lines provided. Whoever comes up with the most words, wins!
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.