Maybe you’re looking for a fun activity to entertain your family while cooking Christmas dinner this year. Or maybe you are in need of a holiday themed game to keep the kids out of trouble! Whatever the case, this free printable How many words can you make from Christmas game is just what you are looking for!
One of my favorite parts of the holiday season is getting to spend time with my family. Either before or after dinner my mom would always print out a bunch of games for us and we would have so much fun working on them and all get pretty competitive.
Games are a great way to get everyone having fun. Both kids and adults alike can bond over games and activities and create memories they will treasure forever. Scroll down to the bottom of this post for some of our other fun and free printable Christmas themed games you might also enjoy.
How do you play the how many words can you make game?
Using each letter only one time, you have to see how many different words you can make out of the letters found in the word Christmas. Write down as many words as you can on the lines below.
There is room for 30 different words, however if you can keep going, feel free to turn over the page and keep writing! Here’s a hint, there are 301 words you can make!
Here are a few words to get you started:
How many words can you make out of Christmas – Free Printable Game
This game is designed to print onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of paper or cardstock. One game will print per page.
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the game as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. The How many words can you make from Christmas game was created for personal or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
More fun free printable Christmas games and activities:
- Free Printable Christmas Scattergories
Having fun and spending quality time with family and friends is truly what the holiday season is all about. Everyone will have a blast playing this super fun and fast paced Christmas themed scattergories game.
- Roll A Christmas Tree Game – Free Printable
Each player will roll a dice and use the key on the printable game board to determine what color M&M should be placed on the Christmas Tree. Keep rolling the dice until the entire tree is filled and decorated with the correct colors. When you are finished playing, you can eat all of the M&Ms!
- Christmas I Spy Game – Free Printable
Count how many of each Christmas themed image you see in the box above. Write down the correct number on the lines next to each picture. Kids and adults alike will have so much fun searching for all of the holiday themed items such as snowmen, stockings, Santa hats, ribbons and more!
- Free Printable Christmas Word Search
This free printable Christmas word search would make a great activity to entertain the kids and get them excited for the holiday season. It would also be perfect for a classroom or church holiday party.
- Christmas Placemat for Kids – Free Printable Activity and Coloring Page
Each free printable placemat includes a word search, a word scramble and a large coloring section featuring a snowman, Christmas tree and presents. Available to download in two sizes, these placemats will be the perfect addition to your holiday dinner table this year.
- Free Printable Christmas Word Scramble
Figuring out how to keep the kids entertained while they are waiting for Santa to come can definitely be a challenge! Have them work on this fun free printable holiday themed word scramble and the time will fly by!
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.