This free printable New Year’s Maze is a fun activity for kids of all ages. It is great getting everyone excited for the new year to come!
In this game, you will be working your way through the maze to reach the gold star in the center.
Mazes can be a relaxing activity to work on, as well as a fun party game to keep everyone entertained. Be sure to check out some of our other fun free printable New Year’s games at the bottom of this post.
How to make printable games reusable
If you would like to use printable activity over and over again, whether in a classroom setting or at home, you might wish to laminate the games.
Laminating printable games not only ensures that they are more durable, but also allows for dry erase markers to be used.
Once the page has been laminated, simply use dry erase markers to work on the maze. After it is completed, you can easily wipe off the marker and it is ready for the next child to solve.
Free Printable New Year’s Maze
This game was designed to be printed onto 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or cardstock. One maze will print per page.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the game as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This activity was created for personal use or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
More Free Printable New Year’s Games and Activities:
- Free Printable New Year’s I Spy Game
- Free Printable New Year’s Eve Word Scramble
- Free Printable New Year’s Eve Word Search
- Free Printable Year in Review
- Free Printable New Year’s Coloring Page
- Free Printable How many words can you make out of resolution game
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.