This free printable New Year’s I Spy game features champagne glasses, calendars, clocks, fireworks and more! It is a fun activity for kids of all ages and is great for getting everyone excited about the brand new year ahead.
Printables games are a great way to entertain kids at home, in the classroom, during playdates or at parties.
This New Year’s Eve you might be looking for ways to keep everyone having fun (and awake!) while waiting for the clock to strike midnight.
How do you play I Spy?
The goal of this activity is to count how many of each picture you see in the box above. You then have to write down the correct number on the lines below.
In this particular version of the game you will be searching for:
- Champagne glasses
- New Years Signs
- Champagne bottles
How to make I Spy games easier for kids
Here are a couple of ways that you make make counting the pictures easier for younger children:
- Circle each picture as you count it.
- Cross off each picture by placing an “X” through it as you count it.
- Color in each picture as you count it.
- How to make printable games reusable
Whether you an planning to work on this activity at home, in the classroom, at parties or anywhere else, you might wish to make the games reusable.
What I usually do is us my lamination machine to laminate the games and then use a dry erase marker to work on the activities.
If you don’t have access to a lamination machine, another great option are dry erase pockets. All you need to do is print out the activities, place them into the dry erase parkers and use a dry erase marker to count and write down the number of objects you see.
After you are done, you can simply wipe off the marker and numbers and then start again.
For each of the options above, I would highly recommend printing the games out onto white cardstock. Cardstock is more durable than standard printer paper and will ensure that the game will be able to withstand being used over and over again.
Free Printable New Year’s I Spy
This game was designed to be printed out onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or cardstock.
Please feel free to download and print out as many copies of the game as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This activity was created for personal use or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
More New Year’s Eve Printable Games:
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.