Keep everyone laughing with this cute free printable Thanksgiving joke cootie catcher. It is a great way to keep the kids entertained and everyone having fun!
One thing I have learned to love even more now that I’m a parent myself are corny jokes! “Dad jokes” if you will. And so I made this cute little Thanksgiving joke cootie catcher full of funny Thanksgiving themed jokes and puns that will be sure to keep everyone laughing.
Free Printable Thanksgiving Joke Cootie Catcher
This cootie catcher (also known as a fortune teller) is designed to print onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of paper or cardstock. Simply cut along the lines to form a square and then follow the folding instructions below to fold your joke teller.
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the cootie catcher as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This joke teller was created for personal or classroom use only.
How to fold a fortune teller:
Step 1: Once the joke teller has been cut out, place the artwork face down onto a table. Next, begin to fold each corner to the opposite corner.
Step 2: Fold all of the corers to the center one more time.
Step 3: Next, flip the page over so that all of the folds are now facing down onto the table.
Step 4: Repeat step 2 once again by folding all of the corners into the center.
Step 5: Finally, fold your cootie catcher both vertically and horizontally.
And that is it! You can now enjoy your Thanksgiving joke teller and keep all your guests laughing!
More fun free printable Thanksgiving games and activities for kids:
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Maze
Both children and adults will have a great time working their way through this Thanksgiving themed maze to reach the turkey in the center. This maze is perfect for a holiday party, a classroom activity, or simply something fun to do on a rainy day at home.
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Scattergories Game
This little activity is perfect for you to play with friends and family while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to be served. All you need to do is write down a Thanksgiving themed word that begins with each letter of the alphabet. To make it more fun, you could even set a timer to see who can come up with the most unique items within a certain time frame.
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Search
Have fun searching for all of the fall and Thanksgiving themed words in this free printable word search game. It is a great game to play with friends and family on Thanksgiving day, at a classroom party, or a fun activity for a rainy day at home this November.
- Free Printable Turkey Coloring Page
This turkey coloring page is the perfect activity for the little ones to work on while you are busy cooking or cleaning this Thanksgiving Day! Featuring a happy turkey wearing a festive pilgrim at, the creative possibilities are endless when coloring in this classic Thanksgiving character.
Thanksgiving Joke Cootie Catcher
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.