Have fun decorating your home or classroom this fall with this free printable pumpkin template. It is the perfect starting point for a bunch of different festive projects this holiday season.
Is it just me or does fall decor hit the stores earlier and earlier every year? As I’m writing this we are just at the end of summer and already the stores are full of Halloween decorations. (And some stores even have Christmas items out but let’s not even get started on that yet!)
With fall quickly approaching, pumpkins will be everywhere! I decided to create this free printable pumpkin template to help you get started on a ton of fun seasonal projects for the upcoming season.
How to use the template:
You can cut it out and use it as a stencil.
First, print out the template onto cardstock. Cardstock is thicker and more durable when using as a stencil. Cut the pumpkin shape out and then trace onto different colored pieces of construction paper. You can leave the pumpkins as is or decorate them and then hang them around the house or classroom.
You can use the template as a coloring page.
Print out a bunch of pumpkin templates and place them on a table along with some art supplies. Crayons, markers, colored pencils, glitter and paint would be a lot of fun! Kids can now decorate their very own pumpkin!
You can use the template to make a Jack-O-Lantern.
Draw different faces onto the pumpkin template and make your very own Jack-O-Lantern. You could also use them as ideas for carving real pumpkins this Fall season.
Free Printable Pumpkin Template
This template was designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of printer paper or cardstock. One pumpkin will print per page. Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the template as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This template was created for personal or classroom use only.
More Halloween Freebies:
- Free Printable Spider Template
- Free Printable Bat Template
- Free Printable Mummy Lacing Craft
- Free Printable Spider Web Lacing Craft
- Free Printable Build your Own Jack-O-Lantern Craft
- Free Printable Build a Frankenstein Craft
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.