This free printable spider template is a great jumping off point for a wide variety of projects this Halloween. Whether you will be using it as a coloring page, a stencil, decoration or something else, having a template makes getting starting that much easier!
One of my goals this year is to decorate more for the holidays and of course that includes Halloween! I always love to get the kids involved when decorating and having them create their own season crafts and decorations make the holiday season that much more special.
This free printable spider template is great for getting the creative juices going! There are tons of different project ideas you can create with a simple template and they are a great craft jumping off point for a wide variety of ages.
Here are a few different ways that you can use the template:
You can use the spider template as a coloring page.
Print out a bunch of copies of the spider outline and set out a variety of different art supplies on a table. This could be crayons, markers, colored pencils, paint, glitter or anything else you have around the house or classroom. Kids can then have full creative range to decorate their spider however they choose. You can then cut them out and hang them all around for a fun festive Halloween decoration.
You can use the spider template as a stencil.
Print out the template onto cardstock and then cut it out. You can then use it to trace the spider shape onto a variety of different colored pieces of construction paper. This is a great way to decorate your house or classroom for the Halloween season.
Free Printable Spider Template
This template was designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of printer paper or cardstock. One spider template will print per page. Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the template as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This template was created for personal or classroom use only.
More Halloween Freebies:
- Free Printable Bat Template
- Free Printable Pumpkin Template
- Free Printable Spider Web Lacing Craft
- Free Printable Mummy Lacing Craft
- Free Printable Build a Jack-O-Lantern Craft
- Free Printable Build a Frankenstein Craft
- Free Printable Create your Own Jack-O-Lantern Coloring Page
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.