Today I am excited to share with you this fun Halloween activity. This free printable build a Frankenstein craft is perfect for a wide range of ages and is a great creative activity that will surely get everyone in the spooky holiday spirit.
Whether you need a craft to entertain the kids at home, in the classroom or even at a holiday party, this build a Frankenstein printable is a fun creative activity that everyone will be sure to enjoy. With minimal supplies, everyone can create their very own Halloween monster!
- Printable Frankenstein coloring page (the download link is located at the bottom of this post)
- Art supplies such as crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Construction paper
Step 1: Download and print the coloring page,
The first thing you will need to do is download and print out the Frankenstein coloring page from the link located at the bottom of this post. You can print it out on either white printer paper or cardstock.
Step 2: Color in the Frankenstein pieces.
Using markers, crayons, colored pencils or any other art supplies you have on hand, color in all of the parts of the Frankenstein. You can color him green like you usually see Frankenstein if you’d like, or you can branch out and color him in some other fun creative colors.
Step 3: Cut out all of the pieces.
Using scissors, begin cutting out each piece of the Frankenstein template. If your child is able to use scissors this is also a great opportunity for them to work on their scissor and fine motor skills. If your child is unable to cut the pieces out themselves, you can help them do so and they can skip to the next step.
Step 4: Glue all of the pieces together.
Start assembling the Frankensteins by gluing the pieces onto construction paper in the correct spots. There is a finished Frankenstein face at the bottom of the coloring page template that you can reference
Step 5: Display and enjoy!
Now that your Frankenstein craft is complete, you can find a spot to display your new creation! Whether it is your fridge, the wall, or the classroom, the Frankenstein craft will surely add some holiday spirit to any room!
Free Printable Build a Frankenstein Craft
This coloring page was designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or cardstock. One Frankenstein face will print per page. Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the craft as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This project was created for personal or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
More Halloween Freebies:
- Free printable Halloween I Spy
- Free Printable Halloween Playdough Mats
- Free Printable Halloween Word Search
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Free Printable Halloween Maze
- Free Printable Halloween Crossword Puzzle
- Free Printable Halloween Dot Painting Page
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.