What better way to start getting into the holiday spirit than with this free printable Christmas Coloring Page? This Christmas coloring sheet features a snowman, a Christmas tree, Christmas presents and more this coloring page is great for keeping the kids busy and having fun this holiday season.
If you are looking for some free printable Christmas Tree coloring pages, you might want to check out this Build a Christmas Tree Craft or this blank Christmas Tree template. How about a snowman coloring page? Then you will love our popular Build a Snowman Activity. We’ve got tons of activities that will be sure to get everyone into the Christmas spirit.
Kids of all ages and adults as well can have a great time this Christmas season using free printable Christmas coloring pages. Coloring pages are a great way for younger kids and older kids as well to express their creativity and keep busy at home or in the classroom. Whether you need something to keep the kids entertained on Christmas Eve or are just looking for some festive activity sheets for the classroom, coloring pages are always a great way to go!
Recently my kids have been very much into coloring. When we visit my family, not only do my kids color, but somehow everyone ends up at the table with some paper and crayons. Working on simple coloring pages are a great activity that everyone will enjoy. Not only is coloring fun for kids but for adults as well!
Christmas is on it’s way! Soon we will be seeing gingerbread houses, Nativity scenes, candy canes, Christmas lights and gingerbread men everywhere we go.
Since the holiday season will be here before we know it, I thought it would be a good idea to create some fun free printable coloring pages that would be great for the Christmas season. It is a great way to get into the holiday spirit. This coloring page features a large snowman, a Christmas tree, Christmas presents, snowflakes, mistletoe, candy canes and of course the words “Merry Christmas.”
Once the kids have completed filling everything in with their favorite colors, this coloring page would definitely be worthy of hanging on the wall or refrigerator for some festive decoration!
- Free printable Christmas Coloring Page (the download link is located at the bottom of this page)
- White printer paper or white cardstock
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils or any other art supplies you have around the house.
Free Christmas coloring pages are not only great for home but also for classrooms and library settings as well. All you need to do is print out the free template, set out some art supplies and you’re good to go!
How to make coloring pages more durable:
While you typically think of using standard printer paper for coloring pages, maybe next time try printing onto white cardstock if you have some available.
Sometimes I really like printing out coloring pages onto cardstock because they are so much more durable and easier to save. This way, you can keep some of our kids special holiday artwork as keepsakes and not worry so much about them getting easily crumbled.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable Christmas Coloring Page
This coloring page was designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or cardstock. It will download in pdf format which means it will be great quality! One Christmas coloring page will print per page. Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the coloring page as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This printable was created for personal or classroom use only.
If you enjoy free coloring pages, you might also like to check out some of our other fun Christmas themed free printables below:
- Free Printable Christmas Activity and Coloring Book
- Free Printable Christmas I Spy
- Free Printable Build a Santa Craft
- Free Printable Build a Snowman Craft
- Free Printable Build an Elf Craft
- Free Printable Christmas Placemat for Kids
- Free Printable Gingerbread Man Template
- Free Printable Christmas Light Template (Great for making DIY Christmas decorations)
- Free Printable Christmas Cards
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.