Today I’m excited to share this fun free printable St. Patrick’s Day maze. Make your way through the maze to reach the shamrock at the center. It is a simple yet challenging activity that kids and adults alike will have fun working on.
Here are a few ways to make mazes and other printable games a little more fun!
- Turn them into a raffle.
If you are playing word games and mazes at a classroom or holiday party, you may want to make things a little more interesting! First, have everyone complete their puzzle at their leisure. After they are complete, they can write their name at the top of the page and then place the game into a hat or a box. At the end of the party, the host can choose one piece of paper at random out of the box and they can win a prize!
- Make it into a timed competition.
Set a timer for a set duration. See how quickly everyone can complete their game or puzzle. Whoever finishes first, can win a prize. Or, just bragging rights of being the St. Patrick’s Day maze champion!
Fun pens and pencils you can use to work on this maze.
St. Patrick’s Day Pencils
These fun green and white shamrock pencils would be perfect to hand out during any classroom or holiday party. Everyone can work on their games and puzzles without being afraid to make a mistake!
While these pens don’t have any shamrocks on them, they do something very cool! They write with green ink! Perfect for working on St. Patrick’s Day themed games and activities while keeping with the green theme!
Free Printable St. Patrick’s Day Maze
This free printable St. Patrick’s Day Maze was is designed to fit onto a standard size 8.5×11 inch piece of paper or cardstock.
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the St. Patrick’s Day maze as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This game was intended for personal or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Be sure to check out our other fun free printable St. Patrick’s Day games and activities below:
- St. Patrick’s Day I Spy Game:
This fun free printable I Spy game features 8 St. Patrick’s Day themed pictures for you to search for. Everyone will have a lot of fun trying to find and count all of the holiday themed pictures. Four leaf clovers, rainbows, leprechauns, pots of gold and more!
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Game:
Search for 15 St. Patrick’s Day themed words in this fun word search activity. Word search games are super fun and may even help kids improve their spelling skills or learn a few new words!
- St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt for Kids:
Kids will have to find 8 holiday themed pictures around the house, classroom or any other location you would like to set the game up. This scavenger hunt is perfect for toddlers and younger kids.
- St. Patrick’s Day Word Scramble Game:
In this fun free printable activity, you will have to try and unscramble 12 St. Patrick’s Day themed words.
- How many words can you make out of shamrock game:
This fun free printable How many words can you make out of shamrock game is a simply yet challenging activity where you have to try and make as many words as you can using only the words found in the word shamrock.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.