Are your kids afraid that Santa won’t know where to drop off presents for them this year? Maybe you won’t be home for the holidays or maybe they just want to be really sure Santa remembers them.
Whatever the case, they will surely love to hang this free printable Santa stop here door hanger on their bedroom door this Christmas!
Free Printable Santa Stop Here Door Hanger
The Santa stop here door hanger is sized to fit on a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of paper. For the best quality I would highly recommend printing on white cardstock. For even better quality, maybe even consider laminating! This way you could reuse it every year and not have to worry about the durability of a standard piece of paper.
Two door hangers will print on each page. All you need to do is trim the door hanger, and then cut out the hole at the top. You can write, or have your children write their name on the line and this way Santa will know to leave presents for them at your home!
These door hangers were created for personal use or classroom use only and are not to be edited or redistributed in any way.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Take a look at the other matching free Santa printables. (“Official North Pole Documents” of course!)
- Letter to Santa: Traditions are always such a fun part of the holiday season. If your kids usually write their wish list to Santa, have them use this free printable letter to Santa. It even has an “Official North Pole” document stamp on it!
- Nice List Certificate: How fun would it be for your child to revive this nice list certificate in the mail prior to Christmas day, or even that morning inside their stocking.
- Santa Gift Tags: One fun way to make Christmas Day even more special for your kids, is to include free printable Santa gift tags to all the presents under the tree.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.