If your kids love fire trucks as much as mine do, you will definitely want to try out this fun free printable build a fire truck craft. It is super simple to put together and the kids will have a blast!
Fire trucks are generally a huge hit with most kids. Between the loud sirens, giant ladders and water hoses there’s not much to not like about them! If your kids love fire trucks as much as mine, they will definitely enjoy putting together their very own fire truck craft. With minimal supplies, this is a great activity for both at home or in the classroom.
Materials needed to build a fire truck craft:
- Free printable coloring page (the download link is located at the bottom of this post)
- Crayons, markers, colored pencils or any other art supplies you would like to use
- Construction paper
How to build a fire truck craft
First, print out the fire truck coloring page that can be downloaded from the bottom of this post. Color in all of the shapes using markers, crayons, colored pencils or any other types of art supplies you have around the house.
Next, cut out all of the pieces and begin to arrange them in the correct spots. There is a completed firetruck at the bottom of the coloring page that you can reference.
Place all of the fire truck pieces onto a piece of construction paper and glue them down.
You can now hang your fire truck craft on the wall, refrigerator, or anywhere else to display!
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable Build a Fire Truck Craft
This craft was designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or construction paper. One fire truck will print per page. Please feel free to download and print out as many copies of the craft as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This printable was created for personal or classroom use only.
If you enjoyed this craft you might also like to check out some of our other fun free “build your own” printables below:
- Free printable build your own flower craft
- Free printable build your own monster craft
- Free printable build your own airplane craft
- Free printable build your own unicorn craft
- Free printable build your own train craft
- Free printable build your own dump truck craft
- Free printable build your own ice cream craft
- Free printable build your own excavator craft
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.