This free printable Christmas gift delay card is perfect for those times when that perfect Christmas present is running just a little bit late!
In a perfect world, all of the present we order would be wrapped and ready under the tree on Christmas morning. Unfortunately sometimes there are delays!
Whether shipping is taking longer than anticipated or you just found the perfect gift a little bit too late, don’t worry! All you need to do is print out this cute notification of delay card and your recipient will know that their present is on the way.
This card would be great for both adults and kids as well. It includes an official looking “North Pole Document” stamp as well as Santa’s very own signature.
If you would like to see some matching Santa Printables, check out some of the following:
- Free Printable Santa’s Nice List Certificate
- Free Printable Santa’s Naughty List Certificate
- Free Printable Santa Stop Here Door Hanger
The card reads as follows:
NOTIFICATION OF DELAY
This notification is to inform (NAME) that we are still working on your delivery and you will be receiving the following as soon as possible: (ITEM DESCRIPTION)
As mentioned above it has an official looking “North Pole Document” stamp and includes Santa’s signature ensuring that he is aware of the delay.
Next to the stamp is a space to include a small photo of the gift that will soon be arriving. Simply print out a 1.5×1.5 inch photo and glue or tape it inside the box.
Free Printable Christmas Gift Delay Card
This card is designed to fit onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or cardstock. Two cards will print per page.
Once trimmed, each card will measure approximately 4×6 inches. The space for the photo to go measures approximately 1.5×1.5 inches.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.