Whether you are in need of a last minute present idea or are planning on gifting an experience this year, this free printable Christmas gift certificate template is just what you need!
Benefits of giving a gift certificate:
- Great last minute gifts.
Whether you forgot to get a present for someone or just don’t have time to run to the store, printing out a gift certificate is an easy alternative to a traditional gift.
- Helps you stick to a budget.
You can gift friends or family members a coupon book full of things that you can do for them. Maybe it’s a night of babysitting, or an offer to paint a room in their house. Gifts don’t always have to be something physical!
- They can be personal and thoughtful.
As opposed to getting a gift card from to a large store or website, you can customize your gift certificate to fit the personality and preferences of the recipient.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable Christmas Gift Certificate Template.
This template is designed to fit onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or cardstock. Once trimmed, this gift certificate will fit great into a standard #10 size envelope. 3 certificates will print per page.
For the very best quality, I would highly recommending printing onto white cardstock.
All you need to do is cut out the certificate, fill in the “for,” “to,” and “from,” sections and now you have much more professional way to give certain gifts that are a bit out of the ordinary!
Feel free to download and print as many copies of the template as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This printable was create for personal use or classroom use only.
More Christmas Freebies:
- Free Printable Christmas Coupon Book
- Free Printable Christmas Gift Tags
- Free Printable Santa Gift Tags
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.