This free printable Build a Menorah Craft is perfect for the upcoming holiday season. Whether your kids aren’t exactly ready to light the candles themselves, or they just want a festive activity to work on, this project is easy to work and and lots of fun.
Supplies needed to create one build a Menorah craft:
- Free coloring page template (the download link is located at the bottom of this post)
- White printer paper or cardstock
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
- Construction paper
How to use the Build a Menorah Coloring Page:
Step 1: Print out the template.
Print out the build a Menorah template onto a standard size piece of white printer paper or cardstock.
Step 2: Color in the Menorah and candles.
The next step is to use markers, crayons or colored pencils to color in the Menorah and candles. You can choose to color everything in at once, or color one candle each night of Hanukkah.
Step 3: Cut out the pieces and begin to assemble.
Cut out the Menorah and all nine of the candles. You can either glue all of the candles on at once, or you can glue one on each night as you celebrate Hanukkah with family and friends.
After you are done, you now have a beautiful craft to display during the holiday season.
Free Printable Build a Menorah Craft
This craft was designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or cardstock. One build a Menorah craft will print per page. Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the activity as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This printable was created for personal or classroom use only.
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like to check out some of our other fun free Hanukkah games and activities below:
- Free Printable Hanukkah Maze
- Free Printable Hanukkah Word Search
- Free Printable Hanukkah I Spy Game
- Free Printable Hanukkah Word Scramble
- Free Printable Menorah Template
- Free Printable Dreidel Template
- Free Printable How many words can you make out of Menorah game
Download the Build a Menorah Craft.