This free printable Christmas crossword puzzle is a fun and festive activity for kids to work on this upcoming holiday season.
How to play:
This holiday themed game features 14 clues to help you fill in the puzzle. It is the perfect activity for at home, in the classroom, during a holiday party or just a rainy day in December.
Free Printable Christmas Crossword Puzzle
This Christmas crossword puzzle is designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or cardstock.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the game as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This activity was created for personal use or classroom use only.
In this game you will have to answer the folding clues:
- What do you place on top of the Christmas Tree?
- Who brings presents to children?
- Where does Santa live?
- The name of a famous snowman.
- Which month is Christmas in?
- What do you hang up by the fireplace?
- What is the name of the day that falls on December 24th?
- How does Santa deliver his presents?
- Who is someone that does not like Christmas?
- What is a snack that you leave out for Santa?
- What is something that you hang on the Christmas Tree?
- What is a red and white candy?
- Who was Rudolph?
- What do you unwrap on Christmas morning?
How to make printable activities reusable:
If you are planning on using this crossword puzzle as a yearly activity in the classroom for example, you may want to reuse the games each year. If so, I would definitely recommend laminating the pages.
Once you laminate the games you can then use dry erase markers to fill in the answers. Afterwards, you can simply wipe off the marker and then the next student can work on solving the puzzle.
Another option are dry erase pockets. All you need to do is print out the crossword puzzle and then place the game into the dry erase pocket and use dry erase markers to fill in the answers.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
More free printable Christmas games and activities:
- Free Printable Christmas Word Search
- Free Printable Christmas Word Scramble
- Free Printable Christmas I Spy Game
- Free Printable Build a Santa Activity
- Free Printable Build a Christmas Tree Activity
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.
5. North Pole
7. Candy Cane