This fun free printable Easter color by number worksheet is a great activity for kids to work on before or after their annual Easter egg hunt! It is also a great creative worksheet for the classroom.
Easter has always been one of my most favorite holidays. Ever since I was young, my family hosted a super fun Easter egg hunt and breakfast to celebrate with all of our friends and neighbors. It was always something I looked forward to, and now even more so that I have kids of my own.
Another tradition our family always does on Easter is a scavenger hunt. We break into teams and work on puzzles and fun activities to find a prize. This year, I wanted to add a few simple activities that my kids could work on while the adults solve the scavenger hunt.
Since my kids have been absolutely loving color by number worksheets lately, I decided to make an Easter themed one for them. This free printable Easter color by number worksheet is perfect for at home and also as a classroom activity.
What is a color by number worksheet?
At the top of the page you will find a key containing a number and a corresponding color. For example 1 = Blue, would mean that any place that you see the number 1, you will color that section blue.
Free Printable Easter Color by Number
This color by number worksheet is designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of printer paper or cardstock. One worksheet will print per page.
Please feel free to download and print out as many copies of the coloring page as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This worksheet was created for personal or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
More fun free printable Easter games and activities below:
- Free Printable Easter I Spy Game
- Free Printable Easter Bunny Template
- Free Printable Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Easter Word Jumble
- Free Printable Easter Word Scramble
- Free Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Roll an Easter Egg Game
- Free Printable Easter Scattergories
- Free Printable Easter Word Search
- Free Printable Easter Maze
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.