When it’s too cold to play outside, this free printable Winter color by number worksheet is a great activity to keep everyone entertained indoors. It is great for both at home or in a classroom setting.
This Winter color by number worksheet features an adorable snowman wearing a hat, scarf and gloves. It is a fun activity to work on during a playdate, at a library or at a Winter themed party.
It is great for a wide variety of ages in many different settings.
What is a color by number worksheet?
At the very top of the page, there is a key. Each number corresponds to a different color. Simply follow the key and then color in the shapes of the worksheet with the correct color.
If your kids are younger and aren’t able to read yet, you can color in the circle next to each color. This way, kids can follow the key using colors instead of having to read the words.
- Free printable worksheet (the download link is located at the bottom of this page)
- Crayons, markers or colored pencils
Free Printable Winter Color by Number Worksheet
This coloring page was designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or cardstock.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the worksheet as you would like. However, please do not edit or redistribute the files in any way. This activity was created for personal use or classroom use only.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
More free printable Winter games and activities:
- Free Printable Build a Penguin Craft
- Free Printable Winter Maze
- Free Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Free Printable Winter Word Search
- Free Printable Winter I Spy Game
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.