This free printable Winter word search would make a great activity to work on in the classroom or during a cold snowy day at home.
Maybe you are a teacher and are in need of some fun educations Winter themed activities for your students. Or maybe you are a parent looking for a way to entertain your kids on a cold day indoors.
Whatever the case my be, there are plenty of benefits to setting out word search games for your kids or students to work on.
Kids will be working ion improving their spelling skills, building their vocabulary and possibly even learning a few new words.
In this activity you will be searching for the following Winter themed words:
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable Winter Word Search
This activity was designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of printer paper or cardstock. One word search game will print per page.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the activity as you would like. However, you are not permitted to edit or redistribute the files. This game was created for personal use or classroom use only.
If you enjoyed this post, you might like to check out some of our other fun Winter themed games and activities below:
- Free Printable Winter I Spy Game
- Free Printable Outdoor Winter Scavenger Hunt
- Free Printable Roll a Snowman Game
- Free Printable Winter Activity Sheet
- Free Printable Paper Snowflake Template
- Free Printable Build a Snowman Activity
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.