This free printable Winter maze is a great activity for kids of all ages to work on during a cold and snowy day indoors.
It is not only fun but is also a great way for kids to work on their problem solving and fine motor skills.
When the weather gets cold, that means less outdoor time. It also means that you might be struggling to figure out some fun activities to keep your kids entertained inside the house.
Printable games are always a great idea. Simply print out a bunch of different activities, place some crayons or colored pencils on a table and let them get to work! We’ve got a bunch of Winter themed games that would make for great boredom busters on a cold and snowy day.
Whether you need a game for kids to work on during a holiday party or would just like something to keep them entertained at home, this maze will surely be a big hit.
Work your way through the puzzle to reach the blue snowflake in the center.
Favorite Printable Supplies:
These are a few of my favorite supplies that I use for printable games and activities:
- White Cardstock: For most projects, I recommend printing onto cardstock. It is much more durable than standard printer paper and often produces a higher quality print.
- Crayons: A staple in any crafting household. Crayola is always the top notch choice!
- Kid Friendly Safety Scissors: These are perfect for little kids learning how to use scissors. They cut paper but not fingers or hair!
- Glue Sticks: These disappearing purple glue sticks are by far my favorite! I love buying them in bulk since we use them so often!
- Lamination Machine: Laminating printables are a great way to make them last longer. If you are planning on laminating to make games reusable, be sure to get a bunch of dry erase markers as well.
- Dry Erase Pockets: Dry erase pockets are a great alternative to using a lamination machine when wanting to make printable games and activities reusable.
- Printer: A high quality printer is always recommended for the best results. If you are in need of a printer this Brother Wireless Printer is a great choice.
Free Printable Winter Maze
This game was designed to be printed onto a standard 8.5×11 inch piece of white printer paper or cardstock. One maze will print per page.
Please feel free to download and print as many copies of the activity as you would like. However, you are not permitted to edit or redistribute the files in any way. This game was created for personal use or classroom use only.
More free printable Winter themed games and activities:
- Free Printable Winter Word Search
- Free Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Free Printable How many words can you make out of Snowstorm game
- Free Printable Roll a Snowman Game
- Free Printable Winter I Spy
- Free Printable Build a Snowman Game
- Free Printable Outdoor Winter Scavenger Hunt
By entering your email address you will be receiving the free digital file as well as subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time.